Silver James's Reviews > Wolf Rain

Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh

bookshelves: audio-books, 2019-books-read, auto-buy-series, keeper, paranormal, romance, scifi, 2020-books-read, favorite-authors, 2021-books-read, reread
Read 3 times. Last read July 19, 2021 to July 20, 2021.

Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18) by Nalini Singh 2021 re-listen: Time for the new release so totally time for a relisten to the Trinity books. This one is an awesome addition to the lore of this world. Alexi and Memory are unforgettable characters. Still 5 glowing stars.

2o20 re-listen: Wow. Has it been a year since this book released? Yes, yes it has. And I've only listened to it once! Crazy, considering how many times I've read/listened to all the other books in this series. My original review still stands. This is a funny, touching, sometimes heartbreaking story. Memory and Alexi are perfect--for each other and the reader. Still 5 stars!

Original review: Alexi! I've been waiting for his story. And Memory! Wow. Nice twist there and she's perfect for the wolf.

With the fall of Silence there is a whole lot of stuff going on in the Psy-Changeling world. Memory has been held captive by a psychopath since the age of 8. When the one thing that anchors her sanity--and her compliance--is gone, her psychic scream draws the Snowdancer lieutenant to her. Alexi has vowed never to mate for...reasons. Too bad his little E, who has the heart and demeanor of a lioness, has other plans. There's an interesting subplot--no names or hints because too spoilerish. And Nalini tried very hard to break my heart, only to put it back together in a very unexpected way. Nicely done! Angela Dawe, as always, is spot on with her voice characterizations and narration. This is a good one and I'm anxious to see where the story goes from here.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Rain.

January 17, 2019 – Shelved