Malia's Reviews > My Sister, the Serial Killer

My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite

bookshelves: mystery-suspense

What a strange and compulsively readable book! It's a short read, but clever and well plotted. I can't exactly put my finger on what makes it so absorbing, the writing, the characters, the tension, but I couldn't put it down! The ending was a little dissatisfying, though won't give away anything. Still, overall, My Sister the Serial Killer is a very engaging summer read and I am excited to see what this author comes up with next!

Find more reviews and bookish fun at http://www.princessandpen.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Sister, the Serial Killer.

January 17, 2019 – Shelved
January 17, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
May 24, 2019 – Started Reading
May 25, 2019 – Shelved as: mystery-suspense
May 25, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

message 1: by KAS (new)

KAS Terrific review, Malia ;) So glad you enjoyed!! ❤️

Brandice Great review, Malia! I thought the story was decent but felt somewhat let down by the ending too. Glad yo enjoyed it for the most part though!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Terrific review Esil glad you had a good time with this one. XO :)

Julie Excellent review, Malia!! 🌞💕

message 5: by Sumit (new)

Sumit RK Great Review, Malia!

Malia KAS wrote: "Terrific review, Malia ;) So glad you enjoyed!! ❤️"

Thank you, Kas!!

Malia Brandice wrote: "Great review, Malia! I thought the story was decent but felt somewhat let down by the ending too. Glad yo enjoyed it for the most part though!"

Thanks! The ending felt a little too easy, didn't it?

Malia Julie wrote: "Excellent review, Malia!! 🌞💕"

Thanks, Julie!!

Malia Lisa wrote: "Terrific review Esil glad you had a good time with this one. XO :)"

Thanks, Lisa!

Malia Sumit wrote: "Great Review, Malia!"

Thank you, Sumit!!

Rachel Excellent review! I agree about the ending being a let down.

Malia Rachel wrote: "Excellent review! I agree about the ending being a let down."

Thank you, Rachel! Yes, overall an engaging book, but the ending could have been more.