Amy [Book Addict Reviews]'s Reviews > Mafia Queen

Mafia Queen by Bella J.

If you haven’t read Mafia King, stop right now and go read that one first. Mafia Queen picks up where Mafia King left off. Doe/Alessia is finally starting to come out of her shell. Antonio is intent on making her his queen, to rule with an iron fist right beside him.

My heart broke for Doe and everything that she has experienced throughout her life, but the change in her in is like day and night. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER. Doe is strong, stronger than most people. Reading about her finding her strength and embracing it is empowering. Of course, it wouldn’t be a book without some drama and suspense.

I was on the edge of my seat and possibly yelling at my kindle at certain parts throughout the story. Mafia Queen gave Antonio and Doe the ending they deserved. I love the entire family so I do hope that we get more of them in the future. Maybe, a story about Lucio.

For anyone who has read this series and loves the Valenti family this is definitely a must read for you. I highly recommend the entire series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mafia Queen.

January 17, 2019 – Started Reading