Jenny's Reviews > To Walk the Night

To Walk the Night by E.S. Moore

2220462
Jan 25, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: demons, magic-paranormal, series, vampires, urban-fantasy, werewolves, witches
Read in January, 2012

I discovered this on Kobo one day and thought it sounded interesting. It was cheaper than alot of the other books so I thought I would give it a shot.
The world has gone to hell. Vampires have taken over sort of they control the night. Humans or purebloods are still around but unless they have a death wish stay to the daytime leaving the night to vamp's and were's.
It's not a long read I read it in just under a day but it was good. The main character Kat Redding was made a vampire against her will. That happened before this book took place and that is part of what influences what she has become. She fights her nature, not wanting the beast to take over.
It was graphic and moved along fairly quickly. The author gave you a good feel for everything that was around her and what she was feeling and seeing. There are some secondary characters that are interesting. The next one comes out in June I think.
I would say that if you are looking for something that is strictly urban fantasy with lots of action this is a book that you will enjoy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Walk the Night.