Nadine Bookaholic's Reviews > The Truth About Cowboys

The Truth About Cowboys by Lisa Renee Jones

If you have read any of Lisa Renee Jones' books you know they tend to be romantic suspense which she is a QUEEN at writing but this is something different, there is no suspense here. Jessica that needs to get out of the city after catching her fiance in a compromising position with his secretary, so she rents a small cottage in the country far enough away she knows she won't be running into him. Well, there is only one problem with that, and no it isn't that someone is chasing her - like I said not a suspense, this is a contemporary romance - the problem she has is Jason Jenks the cowboy she can't help but keep running into.

You know once you swear off men its like the universe laughs at you because they put the perfect person right in front of you, but what if that person has sworn off women as well? WELL I'll tell you it leads to a whole lot of sexual frustration....I mean chemistry, lol.

I loved Jason and Jessica together but I really loved Jason's grandmother, Martha. Martha was the best! She's the grandma everyone wants. Jason and Martha's relationship was wonderful and loving and so very special, he'd do just about anything for his grandmother and the same went for her.

This was wonderful start to the TEXAS HEAT Series and I cannot wait for the next book. If you enjoy Cowboys, and honestly who doesn't, you'll want to grab a copy of this book I honestly don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

Happy Reading!!

**I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for my Blog, Nadine's Obsessed with Books**

You can see this and other Reviews I have written along with various cover reveals, excerpts, and giveaways here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Truth About Cowboys.

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
January 15, 2019 – Shelved
August 19, 2019 – Shelved as: not-available-for-loaning
August 19, 2019 – Shelved as: trope-enemy-to-lover
August 19, 2019 – Finished Reading
August 28, 2019 – Shelved as: arcs-read2review-completed
August 28, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)