Lel Budge's Reviews > I'll Find You

I'll Find You by Liz Lawler

bookshelves: pigeonhole

Emily Jacobs’ sister, Zoe, had disappeared some months before and Emily has been searching relentlessly ever since. This had affected her mental health and her therapist is trying to help her recover fully. As a result she is to return to work as a Nurse, after a small operation to remove a lump in her breast.

While she is recovering from her op, she witnesses a young girl ‘dying’ in her room, but nurses and doctors convince her this was just a dream, the result of anaesthetic, but Emily is not so sure.

Here begins Liz Lawler’s marvellously tense, gripping and twisty tale that will keep you guessing and on edge as the tension builds. Is Emily hallucinating, is her mental health declining again, is Zoe still alive, or is something more unbelievably tragic happening ?...Thank goodness for Geraldine, the detective that just doesn’t give up. The ending will leave you broken.....

Thank you to The Pigeonhole and the author, Liz Lawler for the opportunity to read this for free. This is my honest review and all opinions my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I'll Find You.

January 15, 2019 – Started Reading