Book Him Danno's Reviews > Sleight of Hand

Sleight of Hand by Julie Rowe

This is the first of the Outbreak Task for books series I have read and I found I couldn't put the book down. The Author has the ability to mix science, medical information weaved into romance, suspense and heartbreaking story lines that will have readers needing more.

This story can be read as a stand a lone book. Julie Rowe has a wonderful ability to create characters who are likable, real and emotional. The characters comes across to many as broken but instead they have seen the worst in life.

Julie Rowe is able to create fun dialogue that will have readers smiling as the story transforms from informational to mystery to romance. The story has lots of sex but it doesn't over take the story even when it is graphic it in the background instead of overtaking the story.

From beginning to end readers will know where to story is head but the banter, humor and heart breaking moments make this a story worth curling up for a blanket.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher Entangled Publishing LLC (Amara) for the advance copy of Julie Rowe Sleight of Hand
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sleight of Hand.

January 14, 2019 – Started Reading