Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads's Reviews > Echo

Echo by A. Zavarelli

WHAAAATTTT! THAT CLIFFHANGER!

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! I don't even want to take the time to write this review- I need ANSWERS!
In yet another episode of "searching Goodreads lists for my favorite tropes" I was over the moon to discover a book by A. Zavarelli on one of the lists.
Say what? One of my favorite authors has a book with one of my favorite tropes, and I haven't read it? Thank you, Jesus! This is just what I needed right now! I haven't had a good reader high in too long.
Obviously I thoroughly enjoyed this book- from start to maddening finish. Coerced relationship? Check. Over-possessive alpha hero? Check. Stalkerish tendencies that would yield a restraining order in real life. Yep... check. Be still my unhinged heart!
I was frustrated in the best way by the push and pull of Ryland and Brighton. And all of the suspense woven in? I LOVED IT. There are still mysteries left to unravel in book 2, even beyond that cliffhanger (gearing up for one of my very favorite tropes in book 2, which I won't name because spoiler). Gah- I'm so excited I found this duet!
Me thinks I won't be getting any sleep tonight- I have a VIB (very important book) to attend to. So now I'll go skipping off to read book 2!
Recommended!

Find me at:
Facebook: https://fb.me/amandamariereads
Blog: http://amandamariereads.blog
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Echo.

January 13, 2019 – Shelved