Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads's Reviews > Ripples

Ripples by Aleatha Romig

I love this author, her writing, and I loved Natalie, but I had a hard time finding anything redeemable about Dexter. I still loved the book, but I wish it had been longer to give us more time to come around. Show some more redemption! If we could come around to liking Tony surely we could come around for Dexter. Maybe.
I still loved the book, but I wish there was a second one! I really want Tony to take his revenge and/or confront Dexter. I want Dexter to have the opportunity to redeem himself with both Natalie's family and we humble readers who haven't quite forgiven him yet. Because, quite frankly, right now I just want Natalie to earn his trust enough to have an opportunity to escape, and hope that her leaving guts him to the point that he never recovers. But I digress...
I say it again- still loved the book. Still love this author. I'll read anything she writes. If she writes a blurb for the back of a cereal box I want to have it. On release day.
Read it now! And then write a review where you plead for more of Dexter (screw you though, Dexter) and Natalie's story because she DID say at the end to let her know if we readers want more of them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ripples.

January 13, 2019 – Shelved