Mary Grace's Reviews > Six's Legacy

Six's Legacy by Pittacus Lore

4202510
Jan 24, 2012

Read in January, 2012

I was hesitant to start reading the Lorien Legacies series since I don’t really enjoy reading series that are not complete yet or atleast halfway there – I hate waiting for the next book to come out. Well who doesn’t? Anyway, I gave up on my hesitation and finally read the first installment – well a novella really with only 93 pages – and it was a great read in spite the length of the story.

The Lost Files: Six’s Legacy is basically the story of Six/Maren Elizabeth – one of the 9 teenagers who developed paranormal skills in order to protect their people and kill Mogadorians. A very essential part of the whole series since it gives us a distinct picture and introduction to the series as a whole. I love reading book with strong female characters – females who can kick some ass but can also be a softie. One word to describe the book and Six is definitely BADASS! A minor drawback of the book though is the fact that the story may have been too short. I would love to have read more about Six and her Cepan but not to complain since this is just only a novella.

The Lost Files: Six’s Legacy is indeed very graphic, full of heart pumping action and a definite page turner. With less than 100 pages, you will surely read this under an hour or two with a very big smile in your face after.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six's Legacy.