Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > If I Only Knew

If I Only Knew by Corinne Michaels

bookshelves: arc-or-provided-by-author

4.50 - 5 Corinne Micheals did it again! If I Only Knew was sweet, sexy and pulled on my heartstrings. Danielle is a widow with two children. She works her way up the corporate ladder to become an SVP at her company. Milo, her boss’ brother, comes back from London and wants his old job back, but Danielle now has that job. His brother finds himself as Danielle’s new overqualified assistant. Milo was going to make her life hell to get his job back. The two share a lot of chemistry, but they don’t want to share a job. Danielle doesn’t want to jeopardize her career. She certainly doesn’t want to risk falling for another man. That’s all I’m going to say since I want to remain spoiler-free!

If I Only Knew that I could have listened to this story as an audiobook a few months ago, I would have jumped at the chance. Audio isn’t my jam, but I could see this story coming to life on audio. I think I would have gotten lost in Milo’s sexy British accent and all the playful banter between him and Danielle. In addition to the cute and chemistry factor, between Milo and Danielle, I loved her crazy squad of friends. If I Only Knew is one-click worthy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If I Only Knew.

January 11, 2019 – Started Reading
January 11, 2019 – Shelved
January 11, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
January 11, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
January 24, 2019 – Finished Reading
January 28, 2019 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
January 28, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)