Danny's Reviews > Decide

Decide by Michelle Irwin

bookshelves: e-book, freebies, bff-to-lovers, car-racers, high-school, in-english, romance, romantic-drama, sports

I was really looking forward to reading this series. Lately, I’ve reading more and more sports romances and loving it. They have so much excitement and always give me an adrenaline rush reading the scenes.

So, since I found the whole series free on Amazon, I was really excited to start.

This book is listed as a spin-off but after reading it, o can’t imagine starting the series without it. It has a background story that I find really necessary for understanding Declan, his decision and their relationship. The title really agrees with the story, since Declan has to make a decision in the end.

About the characters... I connected with Declan and his ambition to race professionally. And, although I really liked how Alyssa was strong, had a good head and always said her mind, she was really judgmental towards Declan’s dream. I understand she didn’t know anything about the sport or liked it much, but she should at least be supportive for him, since she loves him so much. It was annoying seeing her try to change his mind, even though I believe he wouldn’t do the same to her.

Anyway... I really enjoyed the drama behind it all and the cliffhanger left me wanting to continue the series. I know they have a long road ahead and I can’t wait to see what’ll happen. #GoDeclan!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decide.

January 11, 2019 – Started Reading