Anna's Reviews > Brant’s Return

Brant’s Return by Mia Sheridan

Two different tragedies. One path
Shattered dreams and hopes. One strong love

Beautifully written story, with right proportions of suspense, romance and angsty thriller.

What a roller coaster! What a great final twist.
What can I say about main characters, I liked them. Although the hero f*cked up when he talked and when he was silent. You should know in your 30 when and what to tell your woman! And when you should stay silent.
Safety: very manho before heroine, faithful to her since meeting. Crazy ex girlfriend, scene where she kissed her.
Grovelling, I'd prefer much more. Wasn't enough for me.
Heroine, well, Mia Sheridan made her Amish, she was Amish till her 18. Rebel Amish. She dreamed a lot and wanted to see the world. She escaped Amish culture with her late husband.
Although she didn't have enjoyable sex life and only one partner before hero, she chooses just have sex with him, not marriage, not serious relationship.
I liked her for not giving up on her dreams, personal and professional. she wanted being loved, she dumped her man because he thought he couldn't love her.

I didn't like parents of both MCs didn't tell them some important things, a lot of tragedies wouldn't be.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brant’s Return.

Finished Reading
October 2, 2018 – Shelved (Audiobook Edition)
October 2, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Audiobook Edition)
January 11, 2019 – Shelved