Ova - Excuse My Reading's Reviews > Before She Knew Him

Before She Knew Him by Peter  Swanson

bookshelves: good-suspense, thriller

OMG! This is by far the BEST book by Swanson. It's so, so good.

Take this useful advice:
Don't read the blurb. Don't read anything about this book.

Just dive in

If this was made into a movie (Please, God, let this happen) It's going to be like Hitchcock meets with Christopher Nolan. It's amazing. Swanson did something in this book that he hasn't done in other books and I LOVED IT. I think he's my favourite thriller writer, like, EVER.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before She Knew Him.

January 10, 2019 – Started Reading
January 10, 2019 – Shelved
January 14, 2019 – Shelved as: good-suspense
January 14, 2019 – Shelved as: thriller
January 14, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Holly  B Great review Ova!

Michelle Oooo, intriguing review, Ova! :)

Ova - Excuse My Reading Thanks Holly, Michelle, make sure not to miss this, it's awesome!

Ruby Ooh! I have an ARC of this and am definitely going to be reading it ASAP now! Haven’t read anything about it but Swanson is a go to for me, I’d read anything from him!

Ova - Excuse My Reading Oh Ruby, please let me know how you like it!! I think it's his best book and I really, really enjoyed The Kind Worth Killing and Her Every Fear

Ruby I will! ❤️

message 7: by Helen (new)

Helen Carolan Oh oh!!! I feel a visit to the bookshop coming on. I loved his other books.

Ova - Excuse My Reading Helen if you loved his other work you'll love this one!!

message 9: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna glad you enjoyed it! Nice review!

Jennifer Masterson Great review, Ova!

Laertes To my fellow commentators: This is NOT a review. Ova just added OMG to BEST and LOVE and EVER. That's it. A review includes an analysis of plot and topics, structure, characters, style of writing, and so on. If Ova had done this she'd have found that this novel is dull and uninspired. And thus quite the opposite of, e.g., The Kind Worth Killing.