Kylie D's Reviews > Hunter

Hunter by Jack Heath

bookshelves: annual-challenges, aussie-author, arc, mystery-crime, seasonal-challenges

The second installment of the Timothy Blake series sees Timothy no longer consulting for the FBI, instead he's doing body disposal for a local crime lord. The perfect job for him really. Anyway, one night he stumbles across a body he wasn't supposed to and unable to help himself he takes a bite...

Well, this novel is twisty and turny and you will have no idea what is going on. Men are going missing, including the one now ensconced in Timothy's freezer, and he soon realises there's a serial killer in Houston. He's soon called into help his former FBI partner Reese Thistle, yet his attraction to her is putting her in mortal danger. So off on a rollercoaster ride we go, and what a fun ride it is!

I cannot recommend this series enough, Jack Heath has brought to life a wonderful, yet terrible character in Timothy Blake, and I can't wait for his next exploits. Bring it on!

My thanks to Allen & Unwin for an uncorrected proof to read and review. The opinions are entirely my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunter.

January 10, 2019 – Shelved
March 4, 2019 – Shelved as: arc
March 4, 2019 – Shelved as: mystery-crime
March 4, 2019 – Shelved as: seasonal-challenges
March 4, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

message 1: by Selena (new)

Selena Great review Kylie! I love a good series. I'll have to check it out.

Kylie D Thanks Selena, I hope you enjoy it 😊

message 3: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Terrifical review, Kylie 💖

Kylie D Felicia wrote: "Terrifical review, Kylie 💖"

Thanks Felicia :)

message 5: by Jack (new)

Jack Heath Thank you so much, Kylie! I'm thrilled that you liked the book!

Kylie D You’re welcome Jack, can’t wait for the next one 😊

message 7: by Suzanne (new) - added it

Suzanne Can’t wait for this one! Good review Kylie :)

Kylie D Suzanne wrote: "Can’t wait for this one! Good review Kylie :)"

Thanks Suzanne, I hope you love it too :)

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle I've never heard of this series before! I might check it out! Have you read Meg Gardiner's UNSUB series? I really enjoy that one.

Kylie D Michelle wrote: "I've never heard of this series before! I might check it out! Have you read Meg Gardiner's UNSUB series? I really enjoy that one."

No I haven't Michelle, I'll have to check it out :)

message 11: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Great review!!!

Kylie D Thanks Deanna 😊

message 13: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Nice review 😀

Kylie D Thanks Andrea 😊

message 15: by Deb (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deb Does anyone know about this publication? I cant find this book. But I do see an audio book called JUST ONE BITE, that I believe to be this book. Was the title changed? HIGHLY recommend this series. Love the character! He is a lovable psycho.