Michael Turashoff's Reviews > The Kept Woman

The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter

3222017

This was a very interesting story to say the least. A lot of questions about the pasts of Will, Angie, and the whole gang. I would be giving away a lot of the story by going into too much detail about the story. So I won't.

This is a very well written mystery for all my mystery-loving friends out there. A definitely must not pass up type of book from the Master Mystery Teller herself Karin Slaughter.

Ms. Slaughter once again spares us no thrills and chills in this novel. I almost prefer to not read her books for a while so I can binge read a bunch of them all at once in a frenzied manner to get to the good stuff.

However, to be honest, there is no perfect way to read Ms. Slaughter's books because they eventually all come to an end and leave me with sad eyes (blink, blink). For longtime fans and newbies alike, Ms. Slaughter has outdone herself with this one. Yes, I know I probably say that every single book but this one I mean it.

I highly recommend this one as a must-read addition to your collection. So better than reading my humble stab at a chochky review, grab this one from your favorite bookstore (Amazon) and stuggle in next to Fido for a few hours of pure adventure.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kept Woman.

January 9, 2019 – Started Reading