FNM's Reviews > Life after Death

Life after Death by Jackson Paul Baer

U 50x66

Thank you to the author for providing me with a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

Life after Death is the second book in the America family series. It begins nearly straight after the events of the first book and as I started it pretty much as soon as I finished the first read just like a continuation.

From the first book which I reviewed here I had come to sort of expect the way in which the story would be told, there would be mystery, suspense and a lot of focus on the psychology of the characters as they navigate the new challenges in their life. Without wanting to give much away I will just say there is a lot to unpack with a whole lot more surprises along the way.

For me I enjoyed this book a little bit more than the first, in fact I have given it a whole extra half a star :), I think the author really gets into the flow of writing in this book and I got to admit I was more than a little bit invested in pretty much all of the characters, which led to me spending a good portion of my time yelling at them internally not to do that. I was able to manage to guess more of what was going to happen within this book but it still made for a really enjoyable read.

Rating: 4.5/5

Would I read again: Yes

Would I Recommend: Yes

Would I read another book from this author: Yes

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life after Death.

Finished Reading