KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Choosing Us

Choosing Us by M.  Robinson

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic'CHOOSING US' Is the first full length romance novel in M. Robinson's 'Pierced Hearts' duet. Spoken in dual POV's from Camila’s present POV and Aiden’s past POV.

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic❝ You'll find someone who will always be there for you. ❞
❝ I will? ❞
❝ Yes, I sweat it. ❞
❝ How do you know? ❞
❝ Because Aiden. I'll personally send her your way. I promise ❞

I don’t even know where to even begin with the writing up of this review because I can’t put into simple enough words to convey my scrambled thoughts. This book was like a puzzle that I couldn’t finish because there were so many missing pieces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you pick up the book and jump into Aiden's life story my heart just broke to smithereens for him as we first encounter him as a young boy, with the world on his shoulders trying to be the wee man of the house. Until the unthinkable happens and he's left alone in the world, scared, defenseless, becoming a ward of the state, nowhere to run to. Placed in foster care.

It's here where he meets a young girl named Bailey Button who selfishly shares food with him cementing a unique friendship in a dark unknown world. ❝ No one wanted us. No one loved us. All we had was each other. ❞ A pivotal point in time where these two form such a strong bond which becomes their everything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These two characters loved each other undeniably, it oozed off the pages, and you could feel it simply bleeding into your heart, but somewhere along the way it all came tumbling down around them. Three children (Journey, Jackson & Jagger) left crumbling in its wake. Journey just a mere baby. A loveless household careening towards destruction, until a twenty eight year old Camila stepped in as a nanny to the children because both parents were absent from their lives and became the role model they clearly needed. A true Mary Poppins. She sprinkled love where it was so clearly lacking, a pillar of strength when she needed to be.

Without even meeting the married couple Camila already feels such a profound gravitational pull towards them, something she can't even explain.

❝ I choose us, Bailey Pierce. I will always choose us. No matter what. I choose us ❞

I felt everything Aiden and Bailey went through, from their story. To their hurt and anguish. I felt Aiden's inner struggle. But above all else I felt their love. So where did things go so wrong?

* Teasers used are off the authors facebook page *

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Choosing Us.

January 8, 2019 – Shelved
March 22, 2019 – Shelved as: part-of-a-series
March 22, 2019 – Shelved as: recommend-read
March 22, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
March 22, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-read

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

message 1: by Ari (new)

Ari Okay I'm interested. Fantastic review Kat❤️

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Ari wrote: "Okay I'm interested. Fantastic review Kat❤️"

LOL wow that was easy!! Thank you Ari xox

message 3: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Fabulous review KAT!!!💋💖

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ wrote: "Fab review <3"

Kat wrote: "Fabulous review KAT!!!💋💖"

Thanks guys xox

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) This one intrigues me...any OW drama?

Mindy Lou's Book Review Awesome review, Kat!

Kate's Corner Oh sounds good, fab review

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "This one intrigues me...any OW drama?"

Not at this stage but it feels like something is building up between him and the nanny, but that could all change with how it ended.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Kate's Corner wrote: "Oh sounds good, fab review"

Mindy Lou's Book Review wrote: "Awesome review, Kat!"

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Thanks! I'll wait and see with the next book then.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Thanks! I'll wait and see with the next book then."

Might pay to xox