Ruthie Taylor's Reviews > Eleventh Grave in Moonlight

Eleventh Grave in Moonlight by Darynda Jones

~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is (not surprisingly) the eleventh book in this series - and I have to say that I am grateful that I am reading these close together and know that I have the next one waiting for me on my Kindle ... because the pace has certainly picked up, and I have a feeling that everything is about to explode!

Although there is a lot of high tension and drama in this book, there is also some absolutely wonderful humour. It felt to me like the real Charley was back, as rather than being frustrated at every turn, finally she is getting to understand the extent of her powers. She struggles with just how significant they are, but Reyes et al do their best to explain. Rest assured that there are also some lovely intimate moments between the two of them too - as they explore their intimacy in different planes ... hot!

The Fosters (who stole Reyes as a baby) turn out to be even more awful than we could have ever expected, and it is not difficult to understand why Reyes was fighting with Charley, asking her to stop investigating. The forces on her side, and those who are not, are slowly coming together and the tension is rising.

I daren't say more, as you should experience it directly, but I definitely recommend that you do - as we are coming very close to getting the answers which have been building over every book.

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eleventh Grave in Moonlight.

Started Reading