Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews's Reviews > Privilege

Privilege by Bethany-Kris

They came from different sides of the track. She was her father's princess and he was struggling to survive along with brother and sister.

Renzo is a survivor. His mother is an addict and has been strung out since he was a young boy. His father abandoned them. His mother's brother will have nothing to do with them. Hunger and homelessness are but two things he knows intimately. This is why he never finished high school and began dealing drugs. Somehow, this was the only job that provided him the income he needed to barely scrape by and take care of his little sister Rose and his four-year-old brother Diego.

Lucia is the youngest daughter of a powerful mafioso. She knows first hand how much her father adores her. She is his principessa. Never gone hungry. Never even dreamed of not living in luxury. Now that she is about to turn eighteen, she wants to volunteer to help those in need. She wants to experience and understand how the other folks live.

When our characters meet their lives will be changed forever. She is forbidden fruit and he is the bad boy her father does not want her to associate with. Life is about to become very complicated!

If you are a parent and have teenagers, this book is for you. If you are young and are looking for a thrilling romance full of angst, this is it!

I am voluntarily reviewing this book. I thank the author for sharing a copy with me.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Privilege.

Started Reading