Naadira Moodley (BookedMercy) 's Reviews > Privilege

Privilege by Bethany-Kris

““You’re asking for trouble, Renzo.”
Not really. This wasn’t trouble.
Trouble found him months ago.
Trouble’s name is Lucia.
And he loved her to fucking death.”

Heart-Rending, Gut-Wrenching and Euphoric
Words I use to describe the feelings I had while reading this wonderful book.

This story is about Lucia and Renzo. Lucia is the youngest daughter of Lucian and Jordyn. She is Baby Marcello. The youngest of them all. She is know as the good girl of the family. She is sheltered which makes her feel smothered. Especially by Lucian so she volunteers at a shelter to help people who are not as privileged as she is. That is how she gets introduced to our bad boy resident, Renzo. He instantly dislikes Lucia finding her spoilt. He later discovers how good she is. How caring she is which makes him the moth to her flame. He can’t seem to stay away. Even though he knows they come from different worlds. Anything between them is forbidden and prohibited by her father. Lucian makes them being together very difficult but the heart wants what it wants and Renzo’s heart wants Lucia. They go through so many obstacles to be together.

What I loved about this book was how Renzo never gave up on Lucia. Although he was put through so much, he still loved her and they never once broke up or doubted their love for each other. They made it known. He was so sweet to her which made my heart so damn happy. My heart broke for them. Gaaahhh, I can’t wait for Harbor.

“You go, I go,”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Privilege.

January 7, 2019 – Started Reading