Lisa's Reviews > A Talent for Trouble

A Talent for Trouble by Landra Graf

bookshelves: ibbb-year-3

A Talent for Trouble (Bad Boys of Space #1)
By Landra Graf
Rated 5 stars

I love, love, loved this story! It is full of action and suspense. As well as a relationship full of lust, snark and mutual distrust. I loved each of these characters from the first moment we met them. Toni is such a strong female lead! She kept me on my toes but never disappointed me. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty and has a loyal following. Emilio is trying to turn his life around when everything goes wrong. He is arrogant and thinks his good looks, suave personality and thinking one-step ahead can get him out of anything. When these two first meet?? It’s like hot and cold. They each have a past holding them back from a possible future. Will they be able to overcome to meet in the middle?

I loved this storyline! Bootleggers, drug/gun runners and drug cartels? Spaceships, AI’s, Earth and other planets?? All of that makes this an action-packed story that I couldn’t put down. I couldn’t wait to find out what was going to happen next and how were they going to get out of the next mess. Many times I rooted for Emilio or Toni but then i was distraught Over something that happened and changed my loyalty to the opposite. There are a bunch of rag-tag dysfunctional secondary characters that I enjoyed immensely. They made the MC’s more rounded and added some fun to the story. I would love to read some more about them and possibly have them get their own stories.

This is a first time author for me. I can’t wait to read more in this series and are eagerly awaiting the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Talent for Trouble.

January 7, 2019 – Shelved