Amanda's Reviews > I Owe You One

I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella

I was lucky enough to receive this as an ARC from work :)

This book is classic Kinsella: Relatable characters, page-turning story, and ALL the feelings!

Fixie Farr works at the family business, Farrs - a one stop shop for all your household needs, with a unique crew of workers and her Mum, the glue of the family. Her brother (Jake - flashy business man) and sister (Nicole - beautiful but flighty) have never really taken an interest in the shop until their Mum falls ill and decides to take an extended vacation to focus on herself for the first time in years.

Jake decides that Farrs needs new, high end products and clientele, and Nicole decides Farrs needs to hold yoga classes... and Fixie is just trying to keep everyone happy.

One day at a coffee shop Fixie does a favour for a stranger (Sebastian Marlowe), who gratefully scrawls an IOU on a coffee sleeve that would forever change both of their lives.

This book was fantastic and kept me up reading well past my bedtime on several occasions. I can't wait until its release on February 19, 2019, I will absolutely recommend to customers!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Owe You One.

January 7, 2019 – Shelved