IJ's Reviews > A Postmodern Love

A Postmodern Love by Nick Totem

42193367

This is the first book that I have read for Nick Totem.
This book takes place primarily in Los Angeles, CA. There are a few main characters and many supporting characters.

Lana Fauves - the very beautiful and very talented lady who causes men to look and fall instantly in love with her. She has a major defect, she loves money and what money can bring to her. So.. the men who fall in love with her, fall by the wayside for her quest for money.

Thomas Wilde - A Iraq veteran with PTSD and recently divorced, meets Lana one day outside of his Dr's office. So.. the saga begins.

This certainly is a tragic love story with many twists and turns, you find yourself hoping that all will end up just happily ever after... does it? Read it and find out!

I found this a very enjoyable read, but I have to say even for me very long and drawn out at times. If you are a lover of long books with much detail, you will certainly find this one is for you.

This is a Kindle Unlimited Book.

I am the Blogger of For the Southwest By the Southwest Book Corner where you can find this book along with many more Southwestern treasures to read, stop by and grab a free book, we would love to see you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Postmodern Love.

January 6, 2019 – Shelved