Joelle's Reviews > Bitter Sweet Hell

Bitter Sweet Hell by Alex  Grayson

bookshelves: 2019, 5-stars, adult, adult-fiction, alpha-male, arc, bad-boys, bad-boy-romance, betrayals, books-in-a-series, challenges, chemistry, children, contemporary, contemporary-romance, criminals, dangerous-men, death, deceptions, dominant, emotional, erotica, erotica-romance, erotica-reads, ex-boyfriend, family, forced-kidnapping, friends, horror, hot-sex, ill-will, kidnapping, kindle, kindle-edition, kindle-read, kindness, legend, lethal, lies, love, lovers, loss, marriage, marriage-proposals, multiple-sex-partners, new-author, new-beginnings, new-favorite-authors, new-series, new-favorite-series, not-letting-go-of-the-past, orgies, painful-sex, pregnant, rape, read-books-over-a-lifetime, recovery, reviewed, reviews, romance, romantic-suspense, sadist, secrets, sex, sensual, series, sex-and-pain, small-towns, stalker, steamy, suspense

I am a big fan of this authors books the more of them I read the more I fall in love with this authors books and each and every book we have read so far has been fantastic!Bitter Sweet Hell Was an awesome story that shook me to the core until the very end.

I have really read some very Dark Romance books in my time but, this story is the darkest to date.I have to say that the story had me on edge the entire time and it also made me uncomfortable ,make me shake,made me grieve,brought tears to my eyes time and time again.

The story effected you emotionally it was impossible not to.This story was one of those stories that had you engrossed and enmeshed in this suspenseful story.This story gripped my heart and was so heart wrenching at times that I thought if I was not going to be able to finish the book out.

I always pick a favorite character and this time around mine is going to be JW. I loved his character from the onset of the story as I loved his protectiveness, his bossy attitude and his sexy smile but, most of all loved that he was able to move beyond his past although it will never be forgotten and how much he suffered.

We loved Eden as well she fit JW perfectly she was the Light to his Dark.I loved the nickname he gave her of Gypsy because that was my first impression of her also as well as fit her personality .

We have to say that well loved all the other characters as well especially those hardened broken men who think they are so broken that they deserve to be alone.My heart went out to each and every of those men for the all suffered from.

This story had us on one heck of an emotional roller coaster ride with all that suspense both present and past and also for the tragedies both past and present.I can't even talk about Hell Night because it makes me sick and brings me pain.

The romance between JW and Eden was super hot! Playful as well as sweet.What I loved most about the connection these two forged is that she was the perfect balm to his tortured soul.

Overall a superb suspense Dark Romance read that took you on one heck of a ride and it was so emotional,touching,gripping and heart wrenching that you could not help be engrossed in this tragic story to the very end.I will say that the story stayed with me hours after finish reading it and even effected by dreams that night and not in a good way.

We loved the thrilling ride!

I need to go back and read book one with Troubles story because I need to see how all these broken men find their happily ever afters now....

Personal note- This story is not for the faint of heart and not for individuals that have triggers when it comes to excessive violence and rape victims.This story was tragic and effected men women and children.I do not recommend reading this story at night time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitter Sweet Hell.

January 6, 2019 – Shelved