We Like them Dark **'s Reviews > Privilege

Privilege by Bethany-Kris

bookshelves: 2019-x1f5a4

YES! I love the Marcellos-but I also loved Renzo and Lucia, and how they could defy such a powerful family. I’m totally and absolutely hooked on this couple, I would rank them definitely up there for one of my favorite BK couples-and with so many wonderful options, that’s saying a lot.
Truth be told, this is my go to mafia author. There’s no one that can write a mafia romance with such emotion, and touch on so many subjects that it’s simply just constantly has me in awe.
Renzo and Lucia are two people at first glance wouldn’t pair together-simply because of their pedigree. I loved Lucia, because she so fully accepted Renzo, and every bit of bagged he came with because she fell so deeply in love. Lucia’s character was just so humble, and good natured it was no wonder why I loved her. Renzo-gosh, I just want to give this kid the break he so deserves! He’s been dealt a bad hand but makes the most of his life-and when struggling to get by becomes also protecting another individual, on top of the many he already helps, it’s truly heartwarming. I’m so excited to see where the next book will take us with these two!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Privilege.

January 6, 2019 – Shelved