Ekram's Reviews > A Fabumouse School Adventure

A Fabumouse School Adventure by Geronimo Stilton

U 50x66
Jan 22, 2012

A Fabumouse School Adventure by Geronimo stilton is a really good book It has a big scoop a adventure and a you will totally laugh at this book. So geronimo has a problem he is helping this person actually all of them he is doing stuff that is wrong but some good stuff came in for him. So can geronimo pass the day in that place or can he not.

this book made me think differently the cover of the book shows something that looks that he didn't do any thing wrong. But he really did do something it shows that he is making the kids laugh really was that he was messing up more than once. Also I think this book is really good it made me laugh in a lot of the pages. Also it gave a good problem and solution so I hope you like reading this book.

Also this author Geronimo Stilton made a 2 and more books so 2 of the books is called. I'M Not A Super mouse, THE GIANT DIAMOND THIEF. Those are really good books. Also if you are the reader who like adventure and laughter you will really like this book. So I hope you like it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Fabumouse School Adventure.

message 1: by Isabel (new)

Isabel I read this book currently when I was your level and I agree it is an awesome book