Jennifer's Reviews > Her Prince

Her Prince by Leah Sharelle

bookshelves: leah-sharelle, wounded-souls-mc, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

This book was everything I'd hoped for and so much more! There is so much I want to say, but I don't want to give anything away! Let's just say that this book is going right to the top of my favorite reads this year, and I doubt that anything will knock it from that spot!

Shiloh has had a rough life, but she has also had a good life (clear as mud, right). She's lost some very important people in her life, but she has also grown up with the love and support of a whole family full of bikers. She isn't a typical "girlie girl" but instead has carved out her own place in life with confidence that she is following the right path. Until that path isn't so clear anymore, and the consequences of her choices are thrown right in front of her. And then when things seem to be perfect again, surprises come up that she never could have anticipated.

This book is full of surprises! I was kept on the edge of my seat during the entire story! It was great to see all of the characters from previous books, (as well as meeting some new ones!) and there are even some that you wouldn't expect to be looking for! I loved this book, from beginning to end, but don't be surprised if you shed a few tears along the way!

book review banner

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Prince.

January 5, 2019 – Shelved
January 5, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
January 5, 2019 – Shelved as: leah-sharelle
January 5, 2019 – Shelved as: wounded-souls-mc
January 21, 2019 – Started Reading
January 22, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-books-completed
January 22, 2019 – Shelved as: books-ive-reviewed
January 22, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Leah (new)