D.K. Hundt's Reviews > My Best Friend's Exorcism

My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix

Read 2 times. Last read January 24, 2020 to January 26, 2020.

From a reader who was a teenager during the middle and latter part of the 80’s - I will simply say - Yessssssssssssss!

MY BEST FRIEND'S EXORCISM -Nostalgia overload at its finest with bonus scenes of the (1973) film The Exorcist and (1986) Poltergeist II, okay, so, the aforementioned blast from the past movie scenes were only in my head, but if you have seen both movies before reading this book, I mean - come on - how can they not pop in there?! Hendrix’s writing is that good!

I don’t want to give too much away about this book; however, I will leave you with this simple request instead:

*Drumroll*

*Ahem…me me meee…cough*

‘BUY. THIS. BOOK!’

If memory serves, and with every birthday it’s slowly fading, MY BEST FRIEND’S EXORCISM is the first book that I have read by Grady Hendrix, though I am eager to read WE SOLD OUR SOULS, if the stars align just right I’m hoping that I will get to read THE SOUTHERN CLUB’S GUIDE TO SLAYING VAMPIRES (April 2020), first. Hey, a girl can dream. ;)

I purchased my paperback copy of MY BEST FRIEND’S EXORCISM (Highly Recommend!) from Amazon. Love the VHS cover!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Best Friend's Exorcism.

Finished Reading