Elle's Book Blog's Reviews > You've Got Male

You've Got Male by Lila Monroe

bookshelves: romance, romantic-comedy, series-standalones, arc-2019, published-2019

Release Date: January 14, 2019
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Lila Monroe always manages to put a smile on my face through her books. They are lighthearted, funny, and highly romantic. If you need a book that will make you feel good, this is the book (and series) that will do that for you.

You've Got Male is the second book in the Chick Flick Club series but can stand alone. The books are interconnected as they focus on a group of friends, but each friend get's their own love story. You can read the books in any way you like.

One of the main things that drew me to this series (besides the author kindly sending me a copy for review purposes) is the covers. I am attracted to books with gorgeous covers and love the colors associated with this one. Another reason I love the series and am drawn to it is because these books revolve around chick flicks. I LOVE chick flicks!!! That makes these books a total win for me.

If you are looking for a bright and fun novel with originality and swoon worthy romance, you are not going to want to miss You've Got Male!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You've Got Male.

January 4, 2019 – Started Reading