Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog's Reviews > Happy New You

Happy New You by Brenda St. John Brown

bookshelves: 2019-favorites, faves

Eleven talented authors=one epic romance! What a way to kick off a new year! Everyone one of these wonderful authors came together and seamlessly wrote a funny, sweet, and sexy read that will keep you swooning as much as giggling. I was totally hooked to Allison and Mateo right from the beginning. With their sweet friendship blossoming into and even sweeter love.
Allison is a workaholic who’s career has taken over her life. Her personality however is not the cold harsh one you think of when you picture someone with that description. She’s quirky, funny, and truly a sweetheart behind her super serious business exterior and I loved her right from the start. Mateo is the complete opposite of Allison. While definitely driven, his passion is less about being perfect and more about helping everyone he can. A super sexy personal trainer with a heart of gold who also happens to be one big teddy bear when it comes to Allison. There was A LOT of uncontrollable swooning going on for me with these two.
Then they go and top all that with some serious feel good awesome body positivity that made my heart feel like bursting! If you’re looking for a unique read that will steal your heart look no further!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Happy New You.

January 3, 2019 – Started Reading