Chelsea Humphrey's Reviews > Inspection

47207032

liked it
bookshelves: from-publisher, netgalley

description

I think I'll be keeping this one brief, as I don't want to spoil anything and I am a middle of the road reviewer for this book. As others before me have stated, this one is a super slow burn, which isn't bad, but I think keeps the books from feeling as sinister as it could. I completely agree with Dennis's recommendation that fans of suspense that are a bit squeamish of straight up horror may really take to this story. The ending was epic, and 100 points to Malerman's Hogwarts House for all the creativity with this story. Seriously, it was incredibly imaginative and highly unique.

*Many thanks to the publisher for providing my review copy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inspection.

Finished Reading
January 3, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Michelle I started this the other day and am having trouble getting into it.

Chelsea Humphrey Michelle wrote: "I started this the other day and am having trouble getting into it."

I'm intrigued, but struggling a bit as well.

message 3: by Tucker (new)

Tucker I'm honestly not a fan of the cover. None the less, hope you enjoy!

Chelsea Humphrey Tucker wrote: "I'm honestly not a fan of the cover. None the less, hope you enjoy!"

Thanks Tucker!

Jennifer Somehow this book was suddenly requested... ;) I am not a true horror fan, so I am thinking this will appeal to me.

Chelsea Humphrey Jennifer wrote: "Somehow this book was suddenly requested... ;) I am not a true horror fan, so I am thinking this will appeal to me."

Yay! I’m so glad to hear it Jen; hope you love it!

Janice M. Humphreys I am frustrated by the ending however I see many readers thought it was great. Can someone explain that ending???