Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Melt

Melt by Harley Easton

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I was gifted this book by the author after winning it in an author takeover.

Rocky Mountain Meltdown by Harley Easton

This was a sweet and quick read. The story is about an author who along with her rival are checked into a ski resort for the weekend of writing and working.

Tessa is none to thrilled for the burly lumberjack, Bryce, who seems to keep judging her but is thankful for the hot as heck ski instructor, Kevin….or is she.

It seems our burly and grumpy lumberjack has a few secrets in the closet in regard to Tessa and her writing.

The story made me laugh at the antics of our rival author because who doesn’t love to see an enemy get their much deserved paybacks! But seeing the connection between Bryce and Tessa develop and the ending chapter was a sweet ending to the story.

Off-Season by Marie Piper

This story was probably my favorite of the set of stories.

Eva was left her uncle’s diner in a small rafting town. Eva is quite happy to live her life in solitude because she doesn’t feel she is good enough to be with the person she really desires. Her fear and insecurity make her push him away at every turn.

Charlie is the owner of the main rafting group in the area and he is head over heals for Eva. He has no idea what he did in the past to make her run but he is dead set on claiming her for the new year.

The couple have major issues because Eva thinks so many wrong things about Charlie is doesn’t really believe him when he tells her the truth. When a scary situation with Charlie makes Eva run to help him, she slow opens her heart to what he might be….a really good guy.

I really enjoyed seeing Eva open up to Charlie and seeing him help her overcome some of her insecurities within herself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Melt.

January 3, 2019 – Started Reading