Elle's Reviews > Straight to the Heart of Moses: 60 Bite-Sized Insights from Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy

Straight to the Heart of Moses by Phil Moore

Jan 21, 2012

Read from January 21 to June 03, 2012

This book comes from the Straight to the Heart Series and is amazing! After going through this book on Moses I want to add all the other books in the series to my collection! The Straight to the Heart Series adds insight and revelation along with your daily Bible readings. This is an excellent and easy to read commentary.

This book has '60 bite-sized insights' that are packed through with knowledge about language, cultural relevance and answers to the questions that may confuse you while reading through Exodus. These books are written in such a way that you do not need to be a scholar to glean from them. This book helped discover new information about verses that I previously glanced over not realizing the importance of what was being said. This commentary is well written and researched and very thought-provoking.

I highly recommend the Straight to the Heart books to read alongside your Bible. Each day you will be amazed at the little things that were missed and how words were interpreted and the relevance of cultural concepts that are lost to us today.

I was provided this book complimentary through Kregel Publishing in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Straight to the Heart of Moses.