Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews's Reviews > Forget You Know Me

Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser

1882027

Each character has something they hide from another character and actually from themselves.

We first meet Liza and Molly the night of their long overdue Skype chat that was to bring them close again, but the chat turned everything sour.

Another question is what was going on between Molly and her husband that she couldn’t tell him or even call him about the scary incident that Liza had seen?

An answer might be that there were a lot of things happening in Molly and Daniel's life that were not being addressed, and it had nothing to do with what happened in the Skype chat.

The tension mounted as we learn more about what was going on with everyone and how cunning and sneaky some of the characters were.

If you enjoy personal drama, seeing how any type of relationship can fall apart, characters that are somewhat believable, secrets, and a story line that will have you thinking about the situations and choices the characters made long after you turn the last page, then FORGET YOU KNOW ME will be a book you won't want to miss.

I do have to say that the book dragged on a bit too long, but it didn't affect the read. I still enjoyed the book and the revelations at the end. 4/5

This book was given to me as an ARC by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forget You Know Me.

January 2, 2019 – Started Reading
January 2, 2019 – Shelved
January 3, 2019 –
January 4, 2019 –
January 5, 2019 –
January 6, 2019 –
January 7, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews FULL REVIEW IS UP!!