Tonya's Reviews > Warrior Nights

Warrior Nights by Sheryl Nantus

12942059

Warrior Nights took me by surprise as the characters are written so well and I really enjoyed Kara and Jack's (Liam) romantic adventures. The danger, the excitement, amnesia, chemistry, romance, and character development kept me reading until way too late last night so that I could find out what happened. Liam was a dangerous assassin, but Jack has a big heart full of thanks and service to help others.

I thought the amnesia part would be a little overdone as it seems like this story has been told too many times. Instead, I was delighted with the uncovering of some of Kara's memories of Valkyrie and Valhalla. The discomfort that Jack experiences when Kara latches on to a childhood book on the same topics intrigued me..and of course there is quite the story there!

Warrior Nights offers themes of redemption and discovery of who we are and what we want our purpose to be in life. I love the way author Sheryl Nantus weaves these themes within the adventures and danger. Definitely a fun read!!!
Thank you to Sheryl Nantus, NetGalley, and Entangled Publishing for the opportunity to read and review this ARC. As always, my opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Warrior Nights.

Started Reading