Brenda Demko's Reviews > Touch of Frost

Touch of Frost by Jocelyn Adams

Jan 20, 2012

Touch of Frost was an excellent story about the tragedies and possibilities of forbidden love. It takes place in the snow covered rockies. Jocelyn Adams describes the scenery in a way that transports you there. You can easily envision every beautiful detail!

We begin the story with the main character, Lauren, reminiscing about her Grandfather. This is the first time She's been to the cabin that they shared since he passed away. She is sad and missing him terribly. He had been the male influence in her life. She decides to take a hike in the snow like the two of them used to do. She gets caught in a massive blizzard and the story really takes off from there. I could say so much more, but I don't want to give anything away!

This was not just a story, but an emotional adventure. Ms. Adams has an amazing ability to make the story seem personal. You can't help but feel what Lauren feels and she goes through many emotions.

Touch of Frost has everything I look for in a good story. It has adventure, a little suspense, and romance all wound together in a wonderful plot. The characters were believable and the the scenery was breathtaking. I was enthralled with the story till the very end.

I would recommend this to everyone who wants to read a great romance. This is not a story that you read, it's a story that you experience!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touch of Frost.