Margaret's Reviews > Smitten

Smitten by Colleen Coble

2043205
Jan 20, 2012

The story takes place in a town called, what else, SMITTEN! The town just went through an economic downturn and the women banded together with a plan to save the town. Each is opening a new business but still making time to find love along the way.

This was such a sweet, fun read! And it was CLEAN!!! The four main characters are Natalie, Reese, Julia and Shelley. The four authors each tell one of their stories of falling in love, finding their perfect mate, who in most cases happened to be there in front of them all along. Each story is separate but intertwined with the others. So wonderful!

I have to say my favorite couple was Natalie and her beau. Their story was so sweet! Actually all of them were sweet. Even though the stories are traditional in the romance sense, I love how the story lines were clean. There was some mention of faith, enough to know it was important to the couples but not enough to sound preachy to the non-Christian reader. The sub-stories were wonderful as well! I really enjoyed this book.

I received a copy of the book from Thomas Nelson for the purpose of review. Opinions expressed are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smitten.