Cristina | CristiinaReads's Reviews > Come to Daddy

Come to Daddy by Brianna Hale

bookshelves: arc-books

➳A romance that contradicts how you should be feeling versus how you truly feel towards someone you shouldn't fall in love with, Brianna Hale knows how to write a kinky romance filled with instant attraction towards your opposite partner...

➳Distracted because of this cover, there is no denying that the story will swoon you away. Brianna has created a new world that is filled with that kinky side of wanting to have a daddy with you to protect you and guard your heart. There is so much in this story that I will not write about because you MUST read this novel to understand the actual dramatic side of it, one that will have you on your toes with wanting more of Misha and Ciara. The reasons why she becomes a "baby" towards her "sugar daddy" that is Misha, is one that connects her background to Misha's in a way that also connects to Misha's brother. Not mentioning too much about him because he is a contributing factor towards all the drama that is present in this novel.

➳Though daddy romances are not my favorites, I will never reject a book by Brianna Hale because she is the only true author that has converted me into daddy romance novels. Overall, this is a very short review because I cannot say so much about it since I will most likely give something away. But just know this, there is a perfection side towards all the dramatics between Misha and Ciara. A chemistry that will have you swooning for more of their love conquest towards being with each other. Thank you to Brianna for legitimately contacting me about this beauty YESTERDAY and I got to finish it all in one sitting!

➳ARC kindly provided by Brianna, in exchange for an honest review...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Come to Daddy.

December 31, 2018 – Started Reading
December 31, 2018 – Shelved
December 31, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
December 31, 2018 – Shelved as: arc-books
January 1, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)

Isabella.R Too funny Cristina. I am counting down for this. Hope you love it 🥰

Cristina | CristiinaReads Isabella.R wrote: "Too funny Cristina. I am counting down for this. Hope you love it 🥰"

Hahaha thank you so much sweets! I am excited to read it🙈😍🙌🏼

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Wonderful review!! xox

Cristina | CristiinaReads KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Wonderful review!! xox"

Thank you Kat! xoxo

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Great review, hun!! xx

message 6: by Luupi (new) - added it

Luupi "The Reading Queen" Great review Cristina! :D I'm so intrigued now to know how Misha and Ciara's past connect, hopefully I'll like this book as much as you did

Cristina | CristiinaReads Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Great review, hun!! xx"

Thanks so much Jenny! xoxo

Cristina | CristiinaReads Luupi wrote: "Great review Cristina! :D I'm so intrigued now to know how Misha and Ciara's past connect, hopefully I'll like this book as much as you did"

message 9: by Steffi (new)

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥ Fantastic review, babe!! ❤️ Xoxo

Cristina | CristiinaReads Steffi wrote: "Fantastic review, babe!! ❤️ Xoxo"

Thank you so much Steffi, gotta love this book! xoxo

Aisling Zena Terrific review Cristina! :) x

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader Amazing review, Cristina! I am not usually into daddy romances, I’ve only read a couple, but this one looks amazing!

Cristina | CristiinaReads Aisling Zena wrote: "Terrific review Cristina! :) x"

Thank you so much Aisling, loved this dirty romance! xoxo

Cristina | CristiinaReads ~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader wrote: "Amazing review, Cristina! I am not usually into daddy romances, I’ve only read a couple, but this one looks amazing!"

HAHAHAHAHA! Me too sweets, daddy and sugar baby romance are never on the top of my list, but this one was just way too sweet and full of classic romance that I could not put it down xoxo

message 15: by Elle (new)

Elle Well said, Cristina!! Can't wait to read :)

Cristina | CristiinaReads Elle wrote: "Well said, Cristina!! Can't wait to read :)"

Thank you Elle, I hope you end up enjoying it as well ;) xoxo

message 17: by Eyvette (new)

Eyvette Abreu Fantastic Review Cristina :)

message 18: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Super and intriguing review, Christina!!! 💖👏😘

message 19: by Coco.V (new) - added it

Coco.V Awesome review, Cristina! Glad you loved it. :) xx

Carissa Hi, I'm intrigued by the synopsis for this book but was wondering what the age gap is between the heroine and hero? I don't find it sexy when the gap is really big. Many Thanks

Cristina | CristiinaReads Eyvette wrote: "Fantastic Review Cristina :)"

Thank you so much babe! xoxo

Cristina | CristiinaReads Susan wrote: "Super and intriguing review, Christina!!! 💖👏😘"

Ooooo thanks hon! xoxo

Cristina | CristiinaReads Coco.V wrote: "Awesome review, Cristina! Glad you loved it. :) xx"

Thanks girl! xoxo

Cristina | CristiinaReads Carissa wrote: "Hi, I'm intrigued by the synopsis for this book but was wondering what the age gap is between the heroine and hero? I don't find it sexy when the gap is really big. Many Thanks"

Of course no problem, thank you for asking. The age gap is 20 years, but honestly it does not feel that way. To me Misha is described and sensed as a much younger person, I hope this helps! xoxo

Carissa Cristina | CristiinaReads wrote: "Carissa wrote: "Hi, I'm intrigued by the synopsis for this book but was wondering what the age gap is between the heroine and hero? I don't find it sexy when the gap is really big. Many Thanks"

Of..."

Thank you, I'll take your word for it and give it a go

Cristina | CristiinaReads Carissa wrote: "Cristina | CristiinaReads wrote: "Carissa wrote: "Hi, I'm intrigued by the synopsis for this book but was wondering what the age gap is between the heroine and hero? I don't find it sexy when the g..."

That's great sweetie! Misha is such a sweetheart, he doesn't act like a dominant out of the urge of wanting to do it at first, he only does it for the sake of his role of being a daddy. Once you read his story you will come to understand where he comes from ;) xoxo