Naughty Book Blog's Reviews > Three Guilty Pleasures

Three Guilty Pleasures by Nikki Sloane

WOW! Blown away! Here's another top read for 2018!

The Blindfold Club series is one of my all time favorite series' and my favorite of Nikki's. This book topped them all, pun intended. Although it was still set in the same setting as the rest of the series, the new twist on the character dynamics was scintillating, forbidden and electrifying! The chemistry burst from the pages.

If you have read the previous books, you'll remember Tara. She is in a Dom/sub relationship with Silas and Regan. And then she meets Grant and things get interesting, complicated and SO HOT. A lot of the previous characters in the series make a return in some small way, but nobody will ever top Joseph (again, pun intended). Brace yourself because when he makes a comeback and takes charge.....well, you've just got to read it to find out what I'm talking about. It's definitely memorable, as usual.

I've never read a story anything like this before, and I loved every second of it! If you like a romance that breaks boundaries, this one is for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Guilty Pleasures.

December 28, 2018 – Started Reading