Richard Denney's Reviews > The Last Princess

The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze

Jan 19, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-favorites

This was a very good book. I really liked the main character "Eliza". She wasn't a Bella Swan and she was a very strong character. I loved her. The rest of the characters, I liked as well and grew attached to some, which hasn't happened in a while.

"The Last Princess" is a good read, there was nothing terribly complicated and there wasn't over detailing. It reminded me of what I love most about writing, the simple factor. Where you can say just a few things and the reader will instantly be drawn into the world the author has built. Not taking ten pages to tell how the world went to shit and what a fucking bedroom looks like. I love being able to imagine things myself. I enjoyed the story line and the love interest "Wesley" was good, he wasn't like most love interests we see in YA today. I really want to read the sequel when it comes out and I'll be buying a copy of this
for myself, since I got it from the library.

Would I recommend this? FUCK YES.

-Richard
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Princess.

January 19, 2012 – Shelved
July 26, 2012 – Started Reading
July 26, 2012 –
page 160
54.24% "Loving it... I really like the main character and JA KNAW WHA?? I like the love interest too for once :p"
July 27, 2012 – Shelved as: 2012-favorites
July 27, 2012 – Finished Reading

Kat (Lost in Neverland) Awesome review, Richard. I'm so excited to read this, but my library has yet to get this in, and I hesitate to buy it.

Richard Denney Kat (Loki's Loyal Handmaiden) wrote: "Awesome review, Richard. I'm so excited to read this, but my library has yet to get this in, and I hesitate to buy it."

I am going to buy it, but I like to read them from the library first, 1. you don't waste money 2. you find out if it's worth buying. :p

Kat (Lost in Neverland) *thumbs up* That's mah plan. :D

message 4: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Gonzales On a scale of 1 to Hot Damn! How good is the romance and love interest?

message 5: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Jul 27, 2012 07:57PM) (new) - added it

Kat (Lost in Neverland) R.J. wrote: "On a scale of 1 to Hot Damn! How good is the romance and love interest?"

description

That's an..interesting question.

Richard Denney R.J. wrote: "On a scale of 1 to Hot Damn! How good is the romance and love interest?"

a 5 lol