Lori's Reviews > The Satanic Rites of Sasquatch and Other Weird Stories

The Satanic Rites of Sasquatch and Other Weird Stories by Nick Cato

bookshelves: arc-reviewers-copy, downloads, a-big-steaming-heap-of-wtf-ery, bizarro, fiction

Holy hamster sex, batman, and mayhem, madness and mysterious monsters galore!

Nick Cato lets it all hang out in this collection of compellingly ludicrous and grotesque short stories. Within these pages, we find ourselves partying inside the walls of a hexed musician's ever-expanding penis; drumming alongside a vacationing family man who's trying to save humanity from the end of the world; gunning down a tobacco field's worth of toilet zombie teens; and cringing along with the last surviving man of a group of bigfoot adventurers when a run-in with the giant beasts goes badly.

The stories, which appear to have been previously published elsewhere and many of which have strange sexual themes throughout, work incredibly well with one another. Cato knows just how far to stretch things, sprinkling just enough body horror into these absurdly bizarre situations to make our heads spin but keep our eyes firmly stationed in our sockets!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Satanic Rites of Sasquatch and Other Weird Stories.

December 30, 2018 – Shelved
January 6, 2019 – Shelved as: a-big-steaming-heap-of-wtf-ery
January 6, 2019 – Shelved as: bizarro
January 6, 2019 – Shelved as: fiction
January 6, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Nick (new)