Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk's Reviews > Broken Scars

Broken Scars by J.M. Walker

F 50x66

I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Oh Lucas I have waited so long for your and Lily’s story. You have no idea how happy my heart is that Lucas finally opened up and let JM tell his story. I have been there with you from the beginning. I have loved you as long as JM has. Yes, I fell in love with him from the first time I read about him and was thrilled when JM started writing their story. Let me tell you Lucas story was well worth the wait.
I knew Lucas was going to have a troubled past but man I had no idea it was this troubled. Oh Lucas, I wanted to hug you and protect your while you were a child. The torcher and torment you went threw broke my heart.
Lily you are so spunky and sassy. I fell in love with you as much as I did Lucas. The instant connection that Lucas had to Lily was incredible and you both have kindred spirits. The way Lily accepted Lucas exactly how is was made my heart so happy because he deserved to have that unconditional love he never had.
I’m just going to toss this in here I LOVE Lilly’s Grandma. She is so sassy but insightful and knew just what to say when it was needed. Can I say Lucas Computer room was unforgettable and is a computer geeks dream. Not only did the computer room amaze me but Lucas and Lily’s ability to hack was mind blowing. Lucas is gruff and an asshole at times but when Lily is around, he has a sweet side but let’s not tell Lucas I said that. The tattoos the two of them did was absolutely heartwarming.
I was so excited to read this story and my love for Lucas and Lily grew 100 times more. The twists and turns had me hanging on. This truly is an amazing story of shattered souls who find the one that can make them whole again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Scars.

December 30, 2018 – Shelved