Varsha's Reviews > The Bride Test

The Bride Test by Helen Hoang

You guys, there are not enough words to describe just how much I wholeheartedly loved this book. The Kiss Quotient was and is still is one of my favorite books of all time but dare I say this one was even better? Because it was. My heart is so full right now because Khai and Esme are two of the most sweetest characters I've ever read about and just thank you Helen Hoang, for sharing them with us and opening my eyes and teaching me more about the people in the autistic spectrum and the struggles of immigrants.
And lastly, don't skip the author's note in this one. It gives us a lot of insight as to why she wrote this book and its inspiring and touching.
Its been merely a few minutes since I finished this fantastic book and already wanna read it again. And I think I will :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bride Test.

December 28, 2018 – Shelved
December 28, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
May 9, 2019 – Started Reading
May 9, 2019 –
58.0% " “First, she-wait, wouldn’t it be awesome if Michael were here? He’s a pro at this shit. I know, let’s call him.” Lol yes please call Micheal. I was just thinking we need him here"
May 10, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-favorites
May 10, 2019 – Shelved as: read-in-2019
May 10, 2019 – Shelved as: tearjerker
May 10, 2019 – Finished Reading
May 15, 2019 – Shelved as: reread

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Neetu (new) - added it

Neetu about to go read the authors note after reading this review

Varsha Neetu wrote: "about to go read the authors note after reading this review"

Omg you don’t wanna miss the author’s note.