Mary Drover's Reviews > Rhett & Link's Book of Mythicality: A Field Guide to Curiosity, Creativity, and Tomfoolery

Rhett & Link's Book of Mythicality by Rhett McLaughlin

bookshelves: nonfiction

First things first, who are Rhett and Link?

Okay, seriously, if you didn’t just fall down a rabbit hole and watch several more of their videos, I don’t know what to tell you. I’m so addicted to GMM, it’s the best. One of my best friends, Erin, originally started showing me them in college, and while I definitely thought they were funny, I would only ever watch it if she showed me. Once we graduated, I’d watched one here or there, but it wasn’t until a few months ago that I clicked on one in particular, who knows which one, and I lost, like, at least an hour, maybe two. I’ve watched a lot of GMM since then, and I’ve been making it part of my daily routine lately, so I figured it was high time I finally read this.

It was so funny! I’d definitely only recommend this if you’re a fan of GMM because a lot of it is inspired by a lot of what they do on the show. But maybe you just watched that video, and now you’re a fan, so now you’re ready to buy this book. There are tons of fun pictures of them, whether it’s behind the scenes or just being so incredibly dumb. There are a ton of stories that are told on GMM explained in more detail in the book. There are activities you can do with your best friend and some of the most hilarious full page spreads ever. This was just an all around fun read, and if you’re looking for a laugh that goes beyond GMMore, you’ve stumbled across it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rhett & Link's Book of Mythicality.

December 27, 2018 – Shelved