Vicki Arnold's Reviews > Better Together: Strengthen Your Family, Simplify Your Homeschool, and Savor the Subjects That Matter Most

Better Together by Pam Barnhill

bookshelves: homeschooling

If you are looking for encouragement in your homeschool, you have found it. Better Together is a fairly quick and easy read with a catch, which makes it perfect for the homeschool mom who is feeling overwhelmed (which is all of us at some point). The catch is that while the conversational tone makes for the quick and easy part, all the resources mentioned and tips given will either have you marking up your book or taking notes on things to try. I kept an open note on my phone that was a checklist and as I've had time to check things out, I have. It has reinvigorated my homeschool attitude.

I loved the snapshots of how other homeschool moms used Morning Time for their families. Pam's heart to help homeschool moms find what works best for THEIR family is very clear. It is mentioned many times through the book that you will have to find the resources and rhythms that work for your specific family. Her encouragement makes you feel like that is possible and actually a fun process. The book is so practical and encouraging, I highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Better Together.

December 27, 2018 – Started Reading