Lynda Tatad's Reviews > Blood Wyne

Blood Wyne by Yasmine Galenorn

Jan 18, 2012

Read from January 24 to 28, 2012

I can't believe I'm 9 books into this series! I am really enjoying how this series is evolving, and that each of the 1/2 human, 1/2 Fae D'Artigo sisters' lives have changed and grown in responsibilities. I think Menolly, the sister who was killed and turned into a vampire against her will, has grown the most!

>If you have yet to read these books, what are you waiting for?? One of the things i enjoy the most about these books, is that they are each told from the POV from one of the sisters. They start with the eldest, Camille, whose Moon Magic powers sometimes backfire... The middle sister is Delilah, who has 2 shapes she can shift into, and one of them is a cute little tabby cat, and the youngest, Menolly.. An acrobat extraordinaire... Until she got caught by the vampire Dredge. Don't read this review until you have caught up, okay? ;-)

So, now that Dredge is no longer a worry, and Menolly's were puma love Nerissa has helped helped awaken her repressed emotions and sexuality... Now during the holiday season, a vampire serial killer is on the loose, and Menolly needs help in dealing with this situation, plus some very nasty ghosts in a haunted section of Seattle near the area where the victims' bodies have been found.

For help she turns to Roman, one of the oldest, most powerful vampires around, and he offers more than she ever bargained for... And also has to deal with Ivana Krask, one of the Elder Fae, where strings are attached in gaining her help. Wade, the leader of Vampires Anonymous , whom Menolly had been estranged of late, comes back into the picture again, and a good friend who has been helping her "daughter" Erin, is in trouble, too.

So much happens in this story, that it keeps you hooked in until the end! Great read, and I am looking forward to seeing what is going to happen in the next book, as it's been hinted Smoky's dragon father is going to be causing them some trouble! Oh, boy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Wyne.