TheSassyNerdBlog's Reviews > Unmasked

Unmasked by Helen Hardt

Wow, Helen Hardt has out done her series with Unmasked. This series continues to blow my mind. This is genius, the book is genius. Can Helen actually ever write a bad book? The answer is NO. No she cannot and this book just proves that.

In part 10: Dante’s memories from when he was held captive are slowly coming to the surface, he’s remembering more and more as the plot continues to thicken. He started to discover even more of his strength and abilities, and he continues to get strong and fight harder.

Erin’s main concern is finding the missing women and returning them to their families and of course to try and help Dante.

Her and Dante work well together, their chemistry is off the charts and their craving for each other continues to deepen.

In Part 11: Dante’s need to keep the woman he loves safe only heightens, he’s attached himself to her fiercely and continues to try and keep her safe. He is trying to grasp some control of the darkness in him and around him, but is struggle at every turn.

Erin wants nothing more to try and help HIM and continues to try and helping the women who went missing. She’s becoming stronger but she realises her and Dante are connected for life and that her strength excels when her and Dante are together.

In Part 12: Dante is struggling bad, he can’t seem to get a grip on this all consuming darkness that’s taken over his life, but he will continue to fight it.

Erin is doing everything she can to try and keep him safe, to try and help him in any way she possibly can. But when more and more twists and turns are thrown into this instalment, the struggle heightens, more questions start to pop up, new information emerges and come into the picture, which only adds to those burning questions I want answers for.

As the plot thickens and Helen pulls me even more into the story, everything only intensifies (if that was even possible)

The author does what she does best. She pulls you in deep and holds you there, totally at her mercy and you can’t help but flip the page frantically. Ms. Hardt is the queen at delivering a main hero that is wounded yet strong and fights for what he wants, needs and loves.

The love shared between Dante and Erin is firework and the chemistry between the two is off the damn charts.

Yet again, she leaves me with a massive book hang over and one hell of a cliffhanger. I expected nothing less from this incredible author.

I highly recommend this series, but you must read from Volume one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unmasked.

December 27, 2018 – Shelved