Tara - Running 'n' Reading's Reviews > Feminasty: The Complicated Woman's Guide to Surviving the Patriarchy Without Drinking Herself to Death

Feminasty by Erin Gibson

I spend my days in fairly serious work environment and, I have to admit, it's really nice to have something to read/listen to that causes me to laugh out loud. My best friend purchased a copy of this book and sent it to me, so that we could read together, and I had no idea how much enjoyment it would bring; after just the first page, it quickly became apparent that I would fly through this book and love every single minute.

Erin Gibson's Feminasty: The Complicated Woman's Guide to Surviving the Patriarchy Without Drinking Herself to Death is not for everyone: if you're not a fan of strategically-placed f-bombs and liberal politics, you should move on; however, in between the laughs, Erin shares thoughtful commentary on several of the challenging issues women continue to face through their professional and personal lives. This was a delightful read and it may warrant multiple revisits.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feminasty.

December 26, 2018 – Shelved