Melody Morris's Reviews > Heart Full of Stars

Heart Full of Stars by Linda Govik

Heart Full Of Stars – Linda Govik

I received this book as an advance reader copy from Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review.
Darcy Clarke is a renowned marriage counselor to the stars, who’s world comes crashing down one morning, as her boss tosses a newspaper in her direction. On the front page, she sees herself locked in an embrace with one of her clients, Hollywood star Greg Cantrell. She is immediately fired, and soon begins the vile messages and death threats by fans, along with incessant hounding by the press. Greg will no longer take her calls and Darcy feels the need to get out of town for a while. While perusing job ads, Darcy’s friend finds a job listing for a personal trainer at Kinnamuir Castle, an Inn of sorts in Lochdarroch, Scotland. Intrigued, and with nothing to lose, Darcy interviews for and accepts the position.

Arriving in Scotland, Darcy takes the pseudonym of Daisy Collins, in the hopes that no one recognizes her from her internationally publicized mishap. She settles into the castle with its brooding and ornery owner, Aiden McAllister and his bubbly young daughter Poppy. As she gets to know the castle and its occupants, she quickly comes to realize that Aiden is perilously close to losing his castle, as he cannot compete with newer resorts that have opened nearby. As she and Aiden put their heads together in an effort to save his castle, they also begin to fall for one another, much to Poppy’s dismay.

As plans for a grand re-opening continue, Poppy has her own little surprise for opening night – she’s discovered just who Daisy really is, and invites none other than Greg Cantrell to the castle re-opening… Will Darcy return to the man she once loved? Or will she remain in Scotland, with the man and the love that she’s just discovered??

This was a super sweet and well written love story! As romance is not my typical genre, I think I loved it even more! A wonderful, tug-at-the-heartstrings story! I hope that we have the chance to re-visit Aiden and Darcy in another story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart Full of Stars.

Finished Reading